Throughout this one-year post-secondary diploma, you will develop skills that are critical to running business operations efficiently and effectively including marketing, finance, organizational behavior, and business strategy.
The Business Administration program acts as a pathway into employment by teaching students the core skills they need to enter one of the following roles: accounting manager, financial administrator, office services coordinator, financial planning and analysis manager and budget analyst. The program is design for students wanting to boost their career in the business sector and develop skills which are critical to advancing in the industry. Learn and develop your knowledge through a highly practical and dynamic program.
Why study this program?
This diploma will equip you with skills and knowledge needed to kickstart your career in the Business sector teaching you everything from the fundamentals of business process management through to strategic decision-making. By the time you complete this program, you will be able to demonstrate knowledge of all aspects of business administration; utilize process management tool suites; create and maintain business reports; understand strategic planning and much more.
Qualification: Post-Secondary Diploma
These CWRG programs are available to residents of BC who are Canadian Citizens, Permanent Residents, or Protected Persons. Applicants will be asked to provide evidence of residence and status in BC. Filling out the interest/inquiry form does not guarantee a seat in the CWRG program. You will need to fulfil other criteria before gaining acceptance into the program.
Here are the requirements for admission to CWRG programs:
A. CCTB Admissions Requirements
B. CWRG Program Admissions Criteria
Once all of these admissions criteria are met, you will be sent program joining instructions and a final letter of acceptance.
Note that incomplete forms will not be processed. Submitting a false claim or a fraudulent application will result in automatic dismissal from the institution. Send an email to email@example.com for any questions. Due to a high volume of applicants, responses to your questions may take between 5-7 business days
CWRG Program Application Form (QR Code Below):
This program prepares students for the following career occupations:
• Business Manager: These managers will often be in charge of one department in a company and will ensure that all business objectives are being met.
• Project Administration Officer: A Project Officer is responsible for overseeing projects from start to finish. The job role involves developing and managing strategies for projects that will eventually contribute to the business’ overall success.
• Administration Officer: As an Administration Officer, you will be the point of contact for all employees within the organization. You will also be responsible for providing administrative support and managing employees’ queries.
• Officer Services Coordinator: As an officer in an organization, you will coordinate the various departments, creates schedules and manage other supervising staff members.
• Financial Administrator: A Financial Administrator is hired to organize the finances of an organization. In addition, financial planners take care of the savings and investments of a company and assist in financial decision-making in order to reach the desired goals and maximize profits.
• Human Resources Administrator: These administrators develop, put into place and manage HR policies and plans. You will be in charge of people in an organization in a way to help their business gain a competitive advantage.
• Business Services Officer: Similar to a project officer, business officers provide administrative and project support to particular departments and functions within an organization.
The average Business Administration salary in Canada is $54,257 per year or $26.08 per hour. Entry-level positions start at $36,000 per year while most experienced workers make up to $82,000 per year.
Intake and Schedule:
Fully Funded Program
Inquire by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Fundamentals of Business Communication
Principles of Accounting
Managing Financial Resources
Organizations and Behaviour
Business Decision Making
The co-op work experience placement represents 50% of the total program duration (120 hours). You will get the opportunity to apply your newly acquired skills within the industry through a guaranteed paid work experience.
Develop your skills and expertise to advance yourself in a successful career
People working as Information Systems Business Administration Analysts in Vancouver
Information Systems Business Administration Analysts job openings (2014-2024) in British Columbia
I chose to study digital marketing because I think it’s a great field, and you can use your degree to work in so many areas. I like everything about CCTB, and I learned so many things about SEO and Google Analytics that I use in my co-op program right now.
Luisa Alencar, CCTB student
"One of the barriers for all immigrants and new graduates is to enter the job market. But when I entered this program, CCTB made this very easy for me. I got my first job offer immediately after the program, which was higher than my expectations."
Razieh Mokhtarnameh , CCTB alumna
"I just graduated from CCTB and right now I’m a business analyst at one of the government agencies. I don’t just think CCTB helped me, I think are still helping me now by providing feedback, responses, interview preparation and more."
Samuel Arawu, CCTB alumnus
"I completed my Software Quality Assurance testing through CCTB college. It’s amazing! It’s hands-on training and gives the experience of learning what we do in the work environment, which helped me to gain confidence to enter the new world of IT."
Vinitha-Kaliraj, CCTB alumna