Business Administration Career Opportunities
CCTB is dedicated to providing students with the highest quality training in order to ensure they stand out to today’s employers. Our curriculum has been tailored to your career goals and will be taught using the latest industry tools. You’ll learn in a highly interactive environment, engaging you in a format most companies use to conduct their business.
CCTB is committed to providing career orientation, guidance and ongoing employment opportunities and support. Throughout your studies, you will learn industry relevant techniques and receive support in securing employment in your desired field. We strive to deliver an outstanding level of support as you enter or re-enter the workforce.
Studying the Business Administration program will provide you with the skills that you can take into many different roles. Some roles you could consider after your finish the program include:
• Business Manager: These managers will often be in charge of one department in a company and will ensure that all business objectives are being met.
• Project Administration Officer: A Project Officer is responsible for overseeing projects from start to finish. The job role involves developing and managing strategies for projects that will eventually contribute to the business’ overall success.
• Administration Officer: As an Administration Officer, you will be the point of contact for all employees within the organization. You will also be responsible for providing administrative support and managing employees’ queries.
• Officer Services Coordinator: As an officer in an organization, you will coordinate the various departments, creates schedules and manage other supervising staff members.
• Financial Administrator: A Financial Administrator is hired to organize the finances of an organization. In addition, financial planners take care of the savings and investments of a company and assist in financial decision-making in order to reach the desired goals and maximize profits.
• Human Resources Administrator: These administrators develop, put into place and manage HR policies and plans. You will be in charge of people in an organization in a way to help their business gain a competitive advantage.
• Business Services Officer: Similar to a project officer, business officers provide administrative and project support to particular departments and functions within an organization.
The average Business Administration salary in Canada is $62,907 per year or $32.26 per hour. Entry level positions start at $38,000 per year while most experienced workers make up to $102,969 per year.