How To Apply

Ready to complete your application? We’ll guide you through each step.



Thank you for your interest in the Canadian College of Technology and Business (CCTB). We look forward to helping you process your application and welcoming you to our institution. When applying to CCTB, please note that all applications must be submitted online.

Step 1:  Visit our online application portal at

Step 2: Fill out the form, upload your documents and submit your application.

Step 3: If you meet all the program requirements, we'll send you your enrollment contract and an invoice for any tuition fees due, including your payment schedule. 

Step 4: Pay any outstanding fees as per invoice. Once we receive your payment, you will receive a Letter of Acceptance. 

Step 5: Apply for your Study Permit/Student Work Permit/Visa, if applicable.

Before completing an application, please ensure you are applying through the correct portal

Partner Referred Application

If you are a certified CCTB partner and are submitting a student application, log in to our Agent Portal.

Applying Through an Authorized CCTB Agent?

If you are in contact with an agency in your country, they can support you through the application process. If you don't have an agent and would like us to recommended one that we trust, please contact us at

Admission Requirements

Before you begin the application process, make sure you meet CCTB's admission requirements.

  • Good command of English language 
  • High school diploma or equivalent from an approved government institution of applicant’s home country, or applicant is minimum 19 years of age
  • Students are required to have and use their own personal computer in class

For more information on English language requirements, please see our Language Proficiency Assessment Policy.

Start Dates

MAY 2022 | JUL 2022 | SEP 2022 | NOV 2022

Study Permit

For studies lasting longer than 6 months, you must apply for a Study Permit. While taking your program, you can work off campus up to 20 hours per week. You may work up to 40 hours per week during scheduled academic breaks without a Work Permit as long as you meet all these requirements:

  • You are a full-time student at a designated learning institution (DLI)
  • You are enrolled in an academic, vocational or professional training program or your study program is at least 6 months long and leads to a degree, diploma or certificate
  • You have already started studying
  • You have a Social Insurance Number (SIN)

Be sure to include CCTB's DLI number when applying for your study permit: O134304821852

If you have registered for a program that includes a work experience component (practicum/co-op), we suggest applying for a Student Work Permit at the time of filling out your Study Permit application.



Watch this video as Karlo Avenido, Student Services and Registration Manager, walks you through the important steps in CCTB’s application, admissions, and registration process.